So far you are fully satisfied with the wide-range vacuum gauge ATMION® and you are still interested in this gauge?
From now, we can offer the wide-range vacuum gauge ATMION® directly to you ex factory.
Also in service case or the situation that you need a replacement sensor, we are your personal contact in the future.
We are the developer and manufacturer of the ATMION®. Therefore, we are familiar down to the finest detail with this gauge for over 20 years. We know the advantages of this robust measuring instrument, application areas and customer requirements. In addition, the limits, which are set by the used measurement principles or certain applications, are not unknown to us.
With the wide-range vacuum gauge ATMION®
we can offer you a longtime-approved active vacuum measurement instrument. It allows consistent pressure measurement from atmosphere to UHV by a combination of Pirani and Bayard-Alpert-Ionisation principle with only one sensor. Use the JEVAmet® VCU
or the vacuum controller MVC-3 for control and display or apply further control possibilities, like the serial interface RS232, the bus system Profibus DP or the integration into a PLC of a vacuum system.
■ Wide-range vacuum gauge for pressure measurement from atmosphere to UHV with only one sensor
■ available from now in four versions
- ATMION® compact – Specifically for industry customers. Two robust hairpin filaments and Pirani wire in a replacement gauge head DN25KF. Measuring range 1000 – 1·10-8 mbar. Identical to ATC25KLE.
- ATMION® compact-DP – like ATMION® compact, but with Profibus DP interface. Identical to ATC25KPLE.
- ATMION® standard – Vacuum measurement for processes in UHV. Two replaceable straight filaments and Pirani wire in a sensor DN40CF. Measuring range 1000 – 1·10-10 mbar. Identical to ATS40C.
- ATMION® standard-DP – like ATMION® standard, but with Profibus DP interface. Identical to ATS40CP.
■ compatible with the following vacuum controllers:
■ analog output, serial interface RS232, digital control inputs and Profibus DP interface for easy system integration
■ gas-type dependent
■ logarithmic linear measuring signal with 0.625 VDC per decade
■ operating voltage +24 VDC
■ sensor in stainless steel 1.4301 tube, electronic box made of aluminium
Did we arouse your interest?
For easy and comfortable orders around the clock, please use vakuumfinder.de
– the Online Shop for selected products in the areas of vacuum components and vacuum measurement.
With three clicks to the product you can find here the ATMION®
itself and further products of our portfolio
Get in contact with us. We are looking forward to answer your questions or make you an offer.